- For AMC of desktops in Patiala region work order has been placed on the firm M/s Expert Technologies for year 2021-22 and contact details are as follows: Mr. Sachin-9988206393 and Mr. Neeraj- 8054147346
- PSPCL is accepting online applications for direct recruitment of Revenue Accountant (RA), Clerk (CLK), Junior Engineer/Electrical (JE/Elect), Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) against advertisement no. CRA 298/21. Kindly visit Recruitment Tab for further details.
- Payments exceeding Rs. 20000/- shall be accepted in digital mode only w.e.f. 01/07/2021
- Information for New E-tendering Link, Kindly Click: Tenders -> E-Tender Notices & Corrigendum
- All the Officers/ Pensioners drawing Salary/Pension from the office of AO Pay & Accounts and AO Pension Audit-1 and 2 are requested to download their Form-16 from Employees Corner portal(pspcl.in→Employees Corner →Login→Documents)
- All CPPs/CGPs/OA Consumers/Obligated Entities are requested to check their RPO compliance obligations under ‘Important Links’ on this web-page
- ਐਸ.ਸੀ., ਨਾਨ-ਐਸ.ਸੀ.ਬੀ.ਪੀ.ਐਲ. ਅਤੇ ਬੀ.ਸੀ. ਕੈਟਾਗਰੀ ਦੇ ਯੋਗ ਖਪਤਕਾਰਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ 200 ਯੂਨਿਟ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮਹੀਨਾ ਮੁਫਤ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਦੀ ਸਹੂਲਤ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਸਵੈ-ਘੋਸ਼ਣਾ ਦੇਣ
- All DDOs are requested to link Aadhaar Card No. of all Officers/Employees/Pensioners with their HR Data by Immediately. Necessary instructions in this regard have already been uploaded on the website of PSPCL.
- Please intimate your Employee ID to the concerned sub-division to continue availing Board Employee Concession. BE concession form can be downloaded from Download Forms link.
- Now Consumers Can Pay Electricity Bill Through NEFT/RTGS.
PSPCL committed to provide quality supply to its consumers: Er. DPS Grewal director distribution held meeting with Industrial Unions
PSPCL Hydel Projects surpassed energy production target set by CEA during first quarter of 2020-21 : A. Venu Prasad
CAPT AMARINDER LED PUNJAB GOVT GIVES NOD FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF 1764 ACRES OF CLOSED BATHINDA PLANT LAND
COMPRHENSIVE PUBLIC GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY TO BRING GRIEVANCE MECHANISMS OF ALL PUNJAB DEPTS UNDER ONE UMBRELLA
Er. DPS Grewal directed the officers to put best efforts to complete 66 kV sub station Ramgarh Bhuda Zirkpur by June 30
r. Daljit Inderpal Singh Grewal has assumed the charge as New Director Distribution of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
PSPCL is committed to provide daily 8 hours uninterrupted power to agriculture tubewell consumers for paddy season : Sh. A. Venu Prasad
Capt. Amarinder Singh Chief Minister Punjab has instructed PSPCL to resume all urgent works to prepare for summer & paddy season
MANAGEMENTS, EMPLOYEES & PENAIONERS OF PSPCL CONTRIBUTE ONE DAY SALARY/PENSION TO TUNE OF Rs. 7.91 CR IN CM RELIEF FUND COVID-19
ADVANCE PAYMENT OF Rs. 35 CRORES DEPOSITED – ESTEEMED CONSUMERS OF PSPCL COME FORWARD TO HELP AS WELL AS EARN LUCRATIVE RETURNS BY ADVANCE PAYMENT OF ELECTRICITY BILLS
A Radio campaign launched by PSPCL ON FM RADIOS AND AIR,Jalandhar to Appeal Farmers and all consumers from 11 to April 25,2020
No supply to agriculture feeders will be given between 8:30 hrs to 5 hrs of Evening except border area w.e.f. April 11,2020
PSPCL achieves record annual generation of 4939 MUs at own Hydro Plants, highest since formation of PSPCL