PUNJAB STATE POWER CORPORATION LTD.
PUNJAB STATE POWER CORPORATION LTD.
(Regd. Office, PSEB Head Office, The Mall, Patiala)
Corporate Identity No.: U40109PB2010SGC033813, Website: www.pspcl.in
(Office of Addl. Superintending Engineer/CCMC, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat)
(Phone No. 0164-2756264, Fax No. 0164- 2756255)
|Office||Addl.SE, Colony Civil Mtc. Cell, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat.|
|Auction Notice No.||06/Auction/ CCMC-210/2017-18|
|Issuing Authority||Addl.SE, Colony Civil Mtc Cell, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat.|
|Address||Addl.SE, Colony Civil Mtc. Cell, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat.|
|Short Description of item||Auction of Booth No.7 for lease on rent|
|Purpose of Shop use||General Store / Diary Products / Stationary / Electrical / Electronics / Photography, Vegetable Shop etc.|
|Sale of Auction documents||13-11-2017 up to 16.00 hrs|
|Date of Auction||15-11-2017 at 15.00 hrs|
|Document Cost||50/- + GST (18%)|
|Payment Mode:||PSPCL cash receipt issued by AO/ O&M or Bank Draft|
|Payment in favour of:||AO/O&M, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat payable at Lehra Mohabat / Rampura Phul, Distt.-Bathinda.|
|EMD||5000/- in cash or Demand Draft in favour of Accounts Officer/O&M, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat payable at Lehra Mohabat/ Rampura Phul before the auction.|
|Contact||Er. D,K, Garg, Addl. SE, Contact : 96461-26666|
|TERMS & CONDITIONS:
2. The successful bidder will pay a sum of 10,500/- as security in addition to 5000/- as earnest money and three months rent as lease money along at the fall of hammer. The successful bidder shall pay GST @18% of rent in addition to above amount .The Security and earnest money total amounting to 15500/- shall be refunded only on vacation of shop. Department will not pay any interest for this amount. The earnest money of unsuccessful bidders shall be refunded on the spot.
4. In case the above date happens to be a holiday, the auction shall take place at the same time on the next working day.
5 The bidder interested in participation of auction are required to purchase a set of documents containing terms & conditions up to 16.00 hrs of 13-11-2017, from the office of Addl.SE/Colony Civil Mtc. Cell, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat by depositing a sum of 50/- with A.O./O&M, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat in form of cash or by demand draft in favour of AO/O&M, GHTP, Lehra Mohabat payable at Lehra Mohabbat or Rampura Phul. The bidders who do not purchase these documents will not be permitted to participate in auction.
6 All the intending bidders shall submit Adhaar Card copy as a proof of personnel identity and permanent address with the application for purchase of auction documents
7 The bid of the highest bidder shall be subject to the approval of the competent authority.
8 All other terms & conditions of auction shall be announced at the time of auction.
Note:- It is informed that in case auction process is not completed due to any reason, no corrigendum will be published in newspapers. Details regarding corrigendum may be seen on official website, www.pspcl.in.
Addl. Superintending Engineer
Colony Civil Mtc. Cell,
GHTP, Lehra Mohabat.
——————————————————————————————————————–PUNJAB STATE POWER CORPORATION LTD
OPEN AUCTION NOTICE NO 1/PTA-2017
Auction for the sale of following Wooden scrap (Without iron parts) material/surveyed off vehicles on ‘As-Is-Where-Is’ and ‘As-Is-What-Is’ basis will be held at Central Store, Patiala on dt. 11/7/2017 at 11.30 AM.
Wooden scrap without Iron parts lying as per detail given below:-
Name of Store
Quantity in MT
|1||Central Store, Bathinda||42.0|
|2||Central Store, Bathinda||37.0|
|3||Store outlet, Malerkotla||7.6|
|4||Central Store, Patiala||60.2|
|5||Central Store, Kotkapura||22.0|
|6||Store outlet, Fazilka||28.8|
|7||Central Store, Ferozerur||5.4|
|8||Central Store, Malot||8.5|
|9||Store outlet, Mansa||30.0|
|10||Store outlet, Rajpura||6.6|
|11||Store outlet, Shri. Mukatsar Sahib||7.5|
|12||Central Store, Sangrur||7.0|
|13||Store outlet, Barnala||1.1|
|14||Central Store, Mohali||1.4|
|15||Store outlet, Ropar||4.0|
|16||Store outlet, Patran||1.5|
|17||Store outlet, Nabha||4.1|
Registration no. of Vehicle
Type of vehicle/ Model
Present Location of vehicle
Name of the office to which it relates/ Phone no. of the person to be contacted.
|1||PB-10AF-9702||Swaraj Mazda / 1998||Op S/Divn, Kohara||Op S/Divn, Kohara.,/ 9646110127|
|2||PB-04-2113||Matadoor/ 1989||(op) S/Divn, Bilaspur||Op/Divn, Bagha Purana / 9646114581|
|3||PB 13 G 3747||Eicher Pick up/ 1998||AEE (op) S/Divn, Dirba||AEE (op) S/Divn, Dirba 96461 10021|
|4||PAR 9474||matadoor pickup/1987||AEE, (op) S/Divn, Nathuwala Jadid, Moga||AEE, (op) S/Divn, Nathuwala Jadid, Moga/ 9646114576|
|5||Fork Lifter||Fork Liftter / 1975||Central Store, Kotkaprua||Addl. SE Central Store, Kotkaprua 9646118818|
|6||PB 13 E 1856||Matadoor pickup/1995||66 KV S/Stn, Malerkotla||AE Op S/Divn, Sandhaur/9646110181|
|7||PB 10 A 9247||Pick up / 1989||AE Op Sub urban S/Divn, Kharar||AE Op Sub urban S/Divn, Kharar/9646117156|
|8||PB 11 P-7694||Ambassador car/ 2000||(OP) Circle, Bathinda||All. SE (OP), Divn, D-322, Thermal Col, Bathinda|
|9||PB 13 B 4715||Mahindara Jeep / 1992||AE (op) Sub-urban S/Divn, Sohian Road, Sangrur||AE (op) Sub-urban S/Divn, Sohian Road, Sangrur 96461 10072|
|10||PAT 9631||Bajaj Tempo pick up/1988||Op S/Divn City, Kharar||AE city S/Divn, Kharar/ 9646110113|
|11||PUR 5417||Truck TATA1978||Op S/Divn, Morinda||AE Op S/Divn, Morinda/9646110116|
|12||PB 08 N 1212||Ambassador Car/ 1995||220 kV./ 132 KV Grid Comples, Bhagomajra(Kharar)||Op/Sub urban S/Divn, Kharar. 9646117156|
|13||PB 11-3040||Maruti Gypsy 1989||AE, Civil lines S/Divn(Tech), Patiala||Sr. Xen West divn, Patiala 9646148459|
|14||PB 05 D-9648||Tata Pick up 1995||33 KV S/Stn, Colony, Abohar||AE (op) S/Divn No. -2, Abohar 9646114531|
|15||PB 03 N 5547||Ambassdor car 2005||(op) S/divn, Badal||AE (op) S/Divn Badal 9646114534|
|16||PAT 9608||Mahindara pick up matadoor 1988||(op) S/Divn, Sukhram pur||AE (op) S/Divn, Mian pur at Rangeel 9646110111|
|17||PB 11 R 0583||Ambasadoor Car 2001||(op) S/Divn, Sukhram pur||AE (op) S/Divn, Sukhram pur 9646110109|
|18||CH 01 G 0567||Ambasadoor Car 2001||(op) Circle , Mohali||Addl. SE (op) Divn, Mohali 96466 98623|
|19||PB 11 AE 3927||Ambassador car/ NOV. 2006||SE/P&M Circle, Patiala,||Addl. SE/Civil, PTA 96461 23800|
|20||PB 11 H 7041||Ambassador car/ 1996||SE/Enforcement, Shakti Vihar, Patiala||AAE/Enforcement/PTA 96461 19500|
|21||PB 11 L 0023||Ambassador car/ 2006||Addl./ SE P&M Divn, Bathinda||Addl./ SE P&M Divn, BTI 96461 14535|
|22||PB 13 2094||Bajaj Tempo pick up/1989||SDO (op) Sub urban S/Divn, Sangrur||SDO (op) Sub urban S/Divn, Sangrur 96461 14553|
|23||PB 11 K 0939||Ambassador car/ 1997||SDO (op) S/Divn, Sukhrampur ( Roop Nagar)||SDO (op) s/divn, Sukhrampur 96461 19655|
|24||PB 10 C 9549||Mahindara matadoor/1989||SDO (op) S/Divn, Chamkor Sahib||SDO (op) S/Divn, Chamkor Sahib 9646110108|
|25||PB-11 W 2950||Ambassador car/ 2003||SDO (op) S/Divn, City Sunam (Udham singh Wala)||SDO (op) S/Divn, City Sunam (Udham singh Wala) 646110075|
|26||PB-13 F 8037||Swaraj Mazda / 1998||SDO (op) S/Divn, City Sunam (Udham singh Wala)||SDO (op) S/Divn, City Sunam (Udham singh Wala) 9646110075|
|27||PB-39 A 2873||Mahindara Jeep Dis / 1997||SDO (op) S/Divn, Rajpura||66 KV, Old Grid Rajpura 9646118952|
|28||PUB-9334||TELCO TRUCK 1976||SDO (op) City S/Divn, Mansa||SDO (op) City S/Divn, Mansa. 9646114550|
|29||PUN 4159||TATA TRUCK 1974||SDO (op) City S/Divn, MOGA||SDO (op) City S/Divn, MOGA 96461 14575|
|30||PB-11-G 3618||M & M Pick up/1995||SDO (op) S/Divn, SANOUR , PATIALA||SDO (op) S/Divn, SANOUR. 9646110046|
|31||PB-11P -4424||AMBASSDER CAR 1999||DS CIRCL OFFICE FARIDKOT||DS CIRCLE OFFICE FARIDKOT 96463 20029|
|32||PUK 5949||TRUCK TRALA 1974||CENTER STORE KOTKAPURA||CENTER STORE KOTKAPURA 9646110218|
NOTE I:- The security/EMD shall only be accepted by Cash/Demand Draft in favor of PSPCL payable at Patiala, as per the prevailing terms & conditions of the sale.
NOTE II:- After completion of auction, unsold balance material store/item wise can be auctioned in a single lot or lot wise thereafter on the same day.
NOTE III: – The above mentioned quantities are tentative and the Disposal Committee without assigning any reason, reserves the full right to make any addition/cancellation/Alteration (increase/decrease/re-auction) of any quantity of material of any store at any stage of Auction.
NOTE IV:- The rates/procedure applicable under GST may be confirmed/appraise and rules made by the Government of India in this behalf shall be applicable as per the instruction of PSPCL.
AO/Disposal Addl. SE./Disposal COS &Disposal(S) PTA
It is for information of general public that the following Booths/Shop-cum-Flat at Nuhon Colony, Shopping Complex, GGSSTP, Ropar will be auctioned on lease for 11 months on monthly rent basis on 12-07-2017 at 3.00 PM in the office of Addl. SE. /CMT Division, GGSSTP, Nuhon Colony, Ropar. The details of Booths/Shops are as under:-
Shop/ Booth No.
Reserve Rent/ Lease P. Month
|1.||Shop–cum-Flat No.7, Nuhon Colony||18.8X 3.9 M||Cloth & Ready Made Garments/ Boutiqe/ Ayurvedic Product/ Karyana.||Rs.4000/-|
|2.||Booth No.7, Nuhon Colony||4.45 x 2.75M||Barber Shop/ Beautician.||Rs.2000/-|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The intending bidders who want to participate in the auction are required to submit a Demand Draft of Rs.5000/- per shop/booth or cash, as earnest money in favour of Accounts Officer/O&M, GGSSTP, Ropar, payable at Ropar with Addl. SE./CMT Divn. (O&M) GGSSTP, Ropar, on or before the date of auction.
- The successful bidders will be required to pay three months lease money (rent) through Demand Draft or through cash in favour of A.O./O&M, GGSSTP, Ropar, at the fall of hammer.
- Successful bidder will have to deposit a sum of Rs.10,000/- as security which will be refunded to the shopkeeper at the time of vacation of the shop and the department will not pay any interest for the said amount.
- The competent authority reserves the right to reject any or all the bids or can withdraw a booth/S.C.F from auction without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- In case the above date happens to be a holiday, the auction shall take place at the same time on the next working day.
- The intending bidders shall have to produce a minimum of 2 years experience certificate in the trade, duly verified by the Municipal Commissioner/ Sarpanch of City/Village concerned.
- The intending bidders shall have to purchase the copy of terms & conditions of auction which can be had from the office of the undersigned on any working day upto 1.00 PM on date of auction by depositing Rs.50/- Per booth/shop towards its cost with A.O./O&M, GGSSTP, Ropar. These bidders who do not purchase the terms & conditions will not be allowed to participate in the auction.
- The service tax shall be payable extra over and above the bid given by the intending bidder.
- All the intending bidders shall also submit the proof of permanent address with the application for purchase of auction documents.
- For Shop-cum- Flat No.7 at Nuhon Colony, the cross walls will be allowed to be removed at the cost of the prospective allottees/bidders, if they so desire subject to structural safety of the building, at their cost.
- All other terms & conditions of auction shall be announced at the time of auction.
Addl. SE, CMT.
O&M, GGSSTP, Ropar.
PUNJAB STATE POWER CORPORATION LIMITED
OFFICE OF CONTROLLER OF STORES & DISPOSAL (NORTH) LUDHIANA
(66 KV Sub Station, Near Old Subji Mandi, G.T. Road, Ludhiana Pin Code 141001)
E.mail: email@example.com Ph: 0161-2746499)
OPEN AUCTION NOTICE
The open Auction for the sale of wood scrap, standing trees and old/un-serviceable vehicles lying in various offices of PSPCL on “As Is Where Is” basis shall be held as per following details:-
Auction Notice No.
Venue, Date and Time of Auction
Description of Material
Place where material is lying
Auction to be conducted by
|01/Ldh-17||O/O Addl.SE/Central Store, PSPCL, Jalandhar on 16-06-2017 at 12.00 Noon.||wood scrap, standing trees and old/ un-serviceable vehicles||Various Offices/ Stores/ Thermal Plants of PSPCL||Disposal Committee (North) Ludhiana|
The description of material along with quantity & location of material and terms & conditions of auction can be seen on PSPCL website www.pspcl.in
Terms & Conditions
- The quantity may vary according to the actual availability in the store.
- The highest bidder shall have to deposit the earnest money @ 10% of the
- Bid to the nearest hundred of Rs.5000/- which ever is higher, in cash at the fall of hammer, out of which 8% will be adjusted towards cost of the material in the last installment and the balance 2% shall be refunded after the faithful execution of the sale confirmation orders.
- Bidders are requested to get themselves registered by making payment of Rs.5000/-per person in cash (refundable after auction). The registration shall commence at 11.30AM at the place of auction and shall continue till the start of auction. The bid registration money shall be forfeited in respect of bidder who fails to deposit the bid money immediately after the fall of hammer.
- Disposal Committee shall have the full rights to accept or reject or postpone the auction of any or all the items without assigning any reason.
- The terms & conditions of sale may be seen by the bidders in this office on any working day on at the place of auction before registration.
- The bidders may inspect the material lying in various stores as per detailed above before auction.
- The bidders who purchase material worth Rs. 100000/- will have to deposit full amount at the place of auction.
- The material that remained unsold in any auction shall be repeated in the next / subsequent auction.
- Only one person will be allowed against one registration.
- In case the date of auction is declared a Public Holiday; the auction shall be conducted on the next working day.