PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 17/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 6892/7117 /SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 5.6.2009
Subject: Orders of Hon’ble PSERC-Petition No. 7 of 2009.
As per orders of Hon’ble PSERC pronounced on 27.5.09 on PSEB’s Petition No. 7 of 2009, it has been decided that all the consumers using power for illumination of Sign Boards, Hoardings, advertisements and buildings etc. shall be required to switch off such lights after 10 P.M. daily.
These instructions shall be given wide publicity by Sr.XEN/SDO/DS organization in their area of jurisdiction who will also ensure its meticulous compliance. The consumer violating these instructions shall be issued warning for the first default and connection of the consumer will be disconnected for 24 Hours for the second default. For the 3 rd and subsequent defaults, the disconnection shall be for 7 days each. The default shall be counted in each cycle of two months. These instructions will be effective from 15.6.2009 on regular basis.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB Web-Site www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,