PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 2666/2881/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 26.2.2009
Subject: Suspension of PR Circular No. 3/2009 dated 23.1.09.
Keeping in view the directions of Hon’ble Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Chandigarh , vide memo no. 5483 dated 18.2.09, the implementation of PR Circular No. 3/2009 dated 23.1.09 is hereby suspended with immediate effect till further instructions.
The above instructions may please be got noted from all the existing Continuous Process Status Consumers for immediate compliance.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar