PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 08/2007
The Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution along with 5 spare copies.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS along with 5 spare copies.
Memo No. 7552 / 7776 /SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 14.9.07
Subject: Shifting of Weekly off day for allowing shut down at 220KV S/S Dhandari A & B from.
Due to shut down of 220KV Bus Bar at 220KV S/Stn. Dhandari Kalan A & B on 18.9.07 for augmentation of Bus Bar Conductor, the weekly off day of the area being fed from the following Sub Stations to be observed from 16.9.07 to 22.9.07 as per PR Circular No. 4/2007 shall be observed on 18.9.07 (Tuesday):-
|Sr. No.||Name of Sub-Station/feeder||Date of Weekly off day as per PR Circular 4/07||Revised Date of weekly off day approved|
|1.||66KV Upper India||Wednesday/19.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|4.||66KV Aarti Steel||Thursday/20.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|5.||66KV Oswal Woolen Mills||Thursday/20.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|7.||66KV Sambhav Spng.Mills||Monday/17.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|8.||66KV Mahavir Spinning||Monday/17.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|9.||66KV Sharu Inds.||Saturday/22.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|12.||66KV Focal Point Phase-VIII||Monday/17.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
|14.||66KV S/S Dhandari Kalan-II||Monday/17.9.07||Tuesday/18.9.07|
This is one time arrangement. The weekly off days of the above said area to be observed on subsequent dates i.e. after 22.9.07 shall be observed as per PR Circular No. 4/2007.
These instructions may please be got noted from all concerned consumers well in advance.
All other terms & conditions of PR Circular No. 03/2007 and 04/2007 shall remain unchanged.
For Chief Engineer/SO&C,