PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. . 2358/2578/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 17.2.2009
Subject: Relaxation of 2 nd Weekly Off day on Induction furnace & Rolling Mill Consumers
In this regard, it is intimated that 2 nd Weekly Off day imposed vide this office PR Circular No. 12/09 dated 30.4.09 on Induction furnace & Rolling Mill Consumers has been withdrawn with immediate effect. Thus, such consumers who are observing first Weekly Off day on 4.5.09, need not to observe 2 nd Weekly Off day on 5.5.09 & so on. With this relaxation Induction furnace & Rolling Mill Consumers may observe one weekly off day as was being observed earlier.
All concerned consumers may please be informed accordingly.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB Website www.psebindia.org.
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar