PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 7/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 2084/2299/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 6.2.2009
Subject: Regarding Industry feeding from Category-II feeders.
Due to increase in load of tube well consumers and scarcity of rain in Punjab , it has been decided as under:-
1. Compulsory Weekly Off day which is now applicable on industry (SP, MS, LS including Induction furnace consumers) feeding from Category-II feeders (Independent & Mixed) from 05.00 hrs. to 21.30 hrs./22.00 hrs. will be applicable from 05.00 hrs. to 05.00 hrs. of next day in future with immediate effect till further orders. Thus industry whose weekly off day falls on 3.2.09 i.e. Tuesday will now observe weekly off from 05.00 hrs. of 3.2.09 to 05.00 hrs. of 4.2.09. Similarly, Weekly Off day for 4.2.09 and after will be for 24 hours in future.
2. In addition to above, category-II feeders (Mixed & Independent feeders) will have to be switched off from grid sub-stations for 2 hours daily. Switching Off time of these feeders from grid sub-stations in Ludhiana Zone will be from 05.00 hrs. to 07.00 hrs. and for other Zones, it will be from 07.00 hrs. to 09.00 hrs. These instructions will be applicable w.e.f. 4.2.09 onwards.
This is confirmation to this office telephone message memo no. 1701/28 dated 3.2.09.
All other instructions issued by this office on the subject shall remain unchanged.
The above instructions may be got noted from all the existing Continuous Process Status consumers for immediate compliance.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,