PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
The Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 1160/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 27.1.2009
Subject: : Grant of Peak Load Exemption.
Please refer to your office UO No. 293 dated 22.12.08 sent to Member/’D’ on the above cited subject.
In view of the recommendations made by you, it has been decided that all the existing LS consumers who have been granted permission to use load during Peak Load Restriction Hours on regular basis shall avail Peak Load Exemption only up to 30.4.09. From 1.5.09, they will observe peak load restriction hours in full and will avail only the load permitted to them without payment of Peak Load Exemption Charges. These instructions will be applicable to all consumers having regular/temporary peak load exemption whether issued by SEs/DS or by this office, and Peak Load Exemption given to all LS consumers whether temporary or on regular basis will become zero after 30.4.09. However, these instructions shall not be applicable to consumers who have been granted Continuous Process Status by this office and they will continue to avail Peak Load Exemption as allowed by this office, provided they submit proof of having obtained Continuous Process Status from this office to field officers with copy to this office and concerned CBC Cell before 30.4.09.
These instructions may be got noted from all LS consumers availing Peak Load Exemptions.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org
For Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar.