PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 2/200
The Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 962/1176 /SO/PRC/LD-38, Dated: 16.02.2008
Subject: Compulsory Weekly Off day on Industries.
In continuation to this office PR Circular No. 3/2007 dated 7.6.07, 4/2007 dated 9.6.2007 & 1/2008 dated 16.2.2008, it has been decided that due to reduction in demand of power 2nd Weekly Off day on industries being fed from Category-I feeders be withdrawn w.e.f. 15.3.2008. It has further been decided to withdraw 2nd Weekly Off day on industries being fed from Category-II & Category-III feeders w.e.f. 21.3.2008. Thus from 15.3.2008, all such industries being fed from Category-I feeders shall observe only one Weekly Off day as per schedule given in PR Circular No. 3/2007 dated 7.6.2007 and 4/2007 dated 9.6.2007. Further, industries being fed from Category-II & Category-III feeders will continue observing two Weekly Off days as imposed vide PR Circular No. 1/2008 dated 16.2.2008 and from 21.3.2008 all the industries being fed from Category-I, II & III shall observe only one Weekly Off day.
All other terms & conditions as contained in PR Circular No. 3/2007 dated 7.6.2007 and 4/2007 dated 9.6.2007 shall remain unchanged. It is requested that all the concerned consumers be informed accordingly.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org
For Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting the above Circular on PSEB Web-site.