PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 07/2007
The Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution along with 5 spare copies.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS along with 5 spare copies.
Memo No. 7205/7429/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 11.9.07
Subject: Amendment of PR Circular No. 06/2007 dated 7.9.07.
Due to shut down of 220KV Bus Bar at 220KV S/Stn. Dhandari Kalan A & B on 11.9.07 for augmentation of Bus Bar Conductor from 08.00 hrs. to 18.00 hrs., the weekly off day of the area being fed from the following 66 KV Sub Stations emanating from 220KV S/Stn. Dhandari Kalan A & B, to be observed from 9.9.07 to 15.9.07 as per PR Circular No. 4/2007 shall be observed on 11.9.07 (Tuesday):-
|Sr. No.||Name of Sub-Station/feeder||Date of Weekly off day as per PR Circular 4/07||Revised Date of weekly off day approved|
|1.||66KV Upper India||Wednesday/12.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
|4.||66KV Aarti Steel||Thursday/13.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
|5.||66KV Oswal Woolen Mills||Thursday/13.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
|7.||66KV Sambhav Spinning Mills||Monday/10.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
|8.||66KV Mahavir Spinning||Monday/10.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
|9.||66KV Sharu Steel||Saturday/15.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
|11.||220KV Dhandari Kalan-A||Saturday/15.9.07||Tuesday/11.9.07|
This is one time arrangement. The weekly off days of the above said area to be observed on subsequent dates i.e. after 15.9.07 shall be observed as per PR Circular No. 4/2007.
All other terms & conditions of PR Circular No. 3/2007 & 4/2007 shall remain unchanged.
This supersedes the PR Circular No. 6/2007 dated 7.9.07.
Encl: PR Circular 6/2007 dt.7.9.07 for
Chief Engineer/S.O & C,