PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.They are requested to send copy of this circular to their Sr. Xens and SDOs.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.. They are requested to send copy of this circular to their Sr. Xens and SDOs.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.They are requested to send copy of this circular to their Sr. Xens and SDOs.
Memo No. . . 8218/8358 /SO/PRC/LD-38 ,Dated: 20.6.2009
Subject: Additional Regulatory Measures on Industrial Consumers.
Due to non-availability of Open Access Corridor for transfer of contracted power from inter-region sources, it has been decided to impose Additional Power Regulatory Measures on Industrial Consumers with immediate effect up to 30.06.09 as under:
- All Industrial Consumers being fed from Category-II feeders (except Arc, Induction Furnace & Rolling Mill Consumers, who will observe Weekly Off day as per para-2 below) will have to observe Two Weekly Off days instead of 33.5/33 Hours being observed presently. The timings of Weekly Off day will start from 08:00 Hrs of the Weekly Off day already notified and end at 08.00 Hours after two days. For example consumers whose Weekly Off day at present is on 21.6.2009 (Sunday), will now observe weekly off day starting from 08:00 Hours of 21.6.2009, and ending at 08.00 Hours of 23.6.2009 (Tuesday) and so on.
- All Arc, Induction Furnace and Rolling Mill Consumers being fed from Category-II & Category-III feeders will observe weekly Off day for 3 days instead of two days at present. Timings of the Weekly Off day will start from end of Peak Load Restriction of previous day and end at the end of Peak Load Restriction two days after the day of Weekly Off day. For example Consumers whose Weekly Off day was on 19.06.09 (Friday) will observe Weekly Off day starting from 22:30/23:00 Hrs of 18.06.09 (Thursday) and ending at 22:30/23:00 Hrs of 21.06.09 (Sunday).
The other terms & conditions including penalty for violation for the above instructions issued by this office vide previous Circulars will remain unchanged.
It is requested that all the concerned consumers be informed accordingly. In order to enforce these instructions meticulously, physical checking of consumers premises may be carried out vigorously so that actual relief is available to the system.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- Secretary/Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commision,220-21 Sector-34A,Chandigarh.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar